Cyviz Oslo Seminar: Why leading digital organizations use meeting rooms insights to improve productivity and enhance collaboration.
Share this article:
Seminar: 19th November 2019, Oslo
Organisations are investing in sophisticated collaboration technology, but don’t always have the tools to measure how systems are being used, for what purpose and using what applications, to judge whether the investment was worth while.
In-room analytics provide organisations with tangible insights to analyse how successful they were with their technology investments and how their rooms are being used. A data-driven approach to room management is also a concrete way to gauge the level of collaboration within an organisation, and to identify training needs. This can be done by compiling data on video conferencing usage, the frequency of multidisciplinary teams or cross-geographies meetings, the length of meetings, and if the distribution of meetings during the day and week needs to be optimised. These insights when analysed with the right tools become great sources of intelligence to AV/IT teams, Facilities managers, Support, Management and HR.
A data-driven approach to room management will help organisations:
- Create a framework for better operational efficiency
- Provide better tools for the Support team
- Understand and shape their collaboration culture
Join us for our seminar: Why leading digital organisations are using meeting rooms insights to improve productivity and enhance collaboration.
This seminar will help you answer these common worries:
- Are we investing in the right type of technology?
- Are we building the right type of meeting rooms for our workforce?
- What is the user experience and how could it be improved?
- Where are the training needs for the end users?
- What is the quality of my Support services?
- Where are the gaps in the organisation’s collaboration culture?
When: November 19th 2019, 10AM-12PM (noon)
Where: Cyviz CEC: Strandveien 15, 1366 Lysaker (Oslo).
- Understanding your room investment with the right data, Jan-Petter Lie, President Europe, Cyviz
- Taking ownership of your technology with in-house capabilities to manage and support
- Interactive demo: Analytics, Remote Support, Centralized monitoring, Debugging and Software central deployment with the Cyviz Easy Server, Rashid Sultan, Product Manager Cyviz
Lunch nibbles will be provided.