Information on Cyviz' handling of the corona situation (COVID-19)
Updated August 10, 2020.
With offices and customers across the globe, Cyviz is closely following respective local authorities’ advice and recommendations to ensure the safety of its employees, customers and partners.
The recent developments include some countries, regions and states relieving restrictions and opening up for more movement. At Cyviz we will adjust and adapt our measures accordingly.
Our measures in place
- Home office for all employees globally when their role permits.
- Introduced extra hygiene measures in all our offices.
- All customer events have been cancelled globally until further notice.
- No business trips allowed until further notice and pending local governments recommendations.
- Our CEO updates our company on a weekly basis on how to stay safe and adjust to any new information.
- Internal team meetings, customer demos and other meetings are being hosted using video conferencing.
- Our teams are also engaging through the sharing of digital content, advice and updates.
- Cyviz’ taskforce meets frequently to monitor the situation globally and assess further measures if needed or adaptation of thus.
Our support to existing customers
Using the capabilities built in Cyviz’ solutions with remote support and monitoring, the vast majority of customer support is effectively being managed by our global support team or in-country resources.
With installation resources in country and where closed borders are not an issue, Cyviz is committed to supporting its customers and to honoring ongoing projects on a case by case basis. We are carefully following any restrictions and guidelines on the sites, to assure the safety of our employees, customers and partners.
New project inquiries
Whilst the coronavirus has restricted our mobility, Cyviz is using digital collaboration technology to ensure business continuity by delivering virtual demonstrations and engagements to understand and scope customer needs. In some locations we can now offer a visit to our Experience Centers, where we take all necessary precautions to assure your safety. We will sanitize the facilities ahead of visitors entering the premise, and limit the number of visitors according to local guidelines in place. Please send your request through our contact page if you would like to explore this option.
We foresee a surge in demand when the situation stabilizes as business travel restrictions are likely to remain in place for some time, and the need for face-to-face quality meetings through collaboration technology will be even more relevant and needed.
Visitors to our Experience Centers
The health and safety of visitors to our Cyviz Experience Centers is our top priority. We are following the advice of public health experts and taking steps to support the local and national government efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 and reduce risks to visitors of Cyviz spaces.
To help limit the spread of COVID-19 and secure the safety of our visitors we will adhere to the following:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
- We will only accommodate one party of visitors at the time
- We provide easy access to hand wash and antibacterial liquid
- Increased focus on hand hygiene in all of our offices
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces
- Offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
- Observance of the procedures for Cyviz employees to only be in the office when at good health and not having been exposed to the virus
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19:
- Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Keep at least one meter away from coughing or sneezing persons
CEC Oslo, Norway
If you have any questions, get in touch. We are here to help.
For press or other inquiries, please contact [email protected]
For any question, visit our contact page.