The innovative technology and excellent design principles make for superior user experience and a significantly reduced need for maintenance. Neptune Energy is an international independent oil and gas exploration and production company with a regional focus on the North Sea, North Africa and South-east Asia. Neptune Energy has made a commitment to use new technologies and innovations to produce hydrocarbons in a safe and sustainable way. This commitment is evident on Gjøa, the company’s semi-submersible oil and gas production unit located 60 kilometres off the coast of Norway. Since production began in 2010, the Neptune Energy operated Gjøa platform has had outstanding results both on production as well as on operational performance. The operations are managed by the team from their main control room and is designed to deliver an ideal experience for 24/7 operations and monitoring wells and related data.
- Cyviz to present the Dynamic control room in Amsterdam at the ISE 2019
- Cyviz exhibited at I/ITSEC 2018
- IT and technology industry veteran Espen Gylvik joins Cyviz as CEO
- Cyviz presents the Dynamic control room at the ICCRA congress, December 10-12 in London
- The Dynamic control room for command and control environments