Cyviz Easy Server
One control platform for centralized support and management of all your Cyviz systems. The server application offers remote management, support, configuration, diagnosing and software upgrades. And more.
Upgrade your room management and support with Cyviz Easy Server
Real time monitoring for IT and AV professionals
Assure uptime and availability of all systems remotely.
- A data-driven approach to room systems and management
- Prove ROI through utilization and usage analytics
- Analytics that help plan resources allocation and identify training needs
- A centralized dashboard and management overview
- Efficient remote support to resolve issues quickly
- Easy updates with centralized deployment
- Scheduled upgrades during non-peak times
- Reduce support resources required and improve user satisfaction
- Anticipate maintenance and deliver timely support
- Higher room utilization and more productive meetings
- Happier users
Looking for more product knowledge?
What our customers are saying
With the Cyviz Easy Server, we are finally able to remotely monitor equipment from all our different sites, and to debug painlessly. This has saved us valuable time and cut on travel costs for our support team that operate across geographies.
Before the Cyviz Easy Server, we had little insight on how and when employees were using our collaboration rooms. We had no visibility on which features were being used. We couldn’t tell if the full potential of these rooms was being used, or even understood. With the new Usage Analytics module, we can now see how and when employees are using the rooms. And we can even identify the features that require further introduction or training efforts. With these new sets of data, we are now able to calculate our ROI effectively. This has also helped us shape our organizational culture, and encouraged more collaboration.
The fact that you can schedule all software upgrades centrally, directly through the Cyviz Easy Server has been life-changing for us. This meant that we could ensure that the same software versions were being used across all rooms and offices. Also, with the automated upgrading schedule, we were able to initiate the roll-out outside of business hours, with virtually no need for downtime.
Learn more about the Cyviz solutions
Centralized support and management of all your Cyviz systems
The Cyviz Easy Server is a tool for operational excellence. The Cyviz Easy Server improves user experience while reducing resources spent on management and support.
Cyviz Easy Server modules
Unique capabilities to manage and support your rooms:
- Provides granular room and features usage insights
- A tool to understand employees’ needs and confidence in the systems
- Identify features that require further training
- Prove your room ROI
- Understand and shape collaboration behaviors in your organization
Remote support and diagnosing
- Remote access by Cyviz with escalated support issues
- Remote technical support
- Remote end user support
- Direct communication with equipment
- Advanced diagnostics and debugging tools
- Cut travel costs for your Support teams for disparate organizations
User rating and feedback
- Keep track of end users satisfaction over time
- Proactive support based on real user experience
- Better support levels for happier users
Centralized equipment monitoring and overview
- Centralized overview of Cyviz Controllers and Cyviz Connect Receivers
- Automatically monitors health status of controlled equipment
- Email alerts when exceptions are detected
- Manage multiple areas from a primary location
WebClient and Windows Client Manager
- Management of client profiles for Cyviz Easy WindowsClient and Cyviz WebClient
Centralized upgrade of Cyviz software
- Easy deployment with central and automated distribution of software upgrades for Cyviz Controllers, Cyviz Connect Receivers and Cyviz Video Processors
- Keeps track of controllers location, software versions, technical description and automates the backup of critical files
Building alarm integration
- Integration with a BMS so motion detectors and fire alarms become integral part of Cyviz solutions
Sign up to receive information from Cyviz