London Seminar: Why leading digital organisations use meeting room insights to improve productivity & collaboration
Share this article:
Seminar: 12th November 2019, London
Organisations are investing in sophisticated collaboration technology, but don’t always have the tools to measure how systems are being used, for what purpose and using what applications, to judge whether the investment was worth while.
In-room analytics provide organisations with tangible insights to analyse how successful they were with their technology investments and how their rooms are being used. A data-driven approach to room management is also a concrete way to gauge the level of collaboration within an organisation, and to identify training needs. This can be done by compiling data on video conferencing usage, the frequency of multidisciplinary teams or cross-geographies meetings, the length of meetings, and if the distribution of meetings during the day and week needs to be optimised. These insights when analysed with the right tools become great sources of intelligence to AV/IT teams, Facilities managers, Management and HR. This new data-driven approach provides internal Support teams new efficient tools to monitor and support digital organisations, whilst delivering a better user experience.
A data-driven approach to room management will help organisations:
- Create a framework for better operational efficiency
- Provide better tools for the Support team
- Understand and shape their collaboration culture
Join us for our seminar: Why leading digital organisations are using meeting rooms insights to improve productivity and enhance collaboration.
This seminar will help you answer these common challenges:
- Are we investing in the right type of technology?
- Are we building the right type of meeting rooms for our workforce?
- What is the user experience and how could it be improved?
- Where are the training needs for the end users?
- Does my internal IT team have the right tools to provide quality support?
- Where are the gaps in the organisation’s collaboration culture?
When: November 12th 2019, 10AM-12PM (noon)
Where: Cyviz CEC, St Clare House, 30-33 Minories, EC3N 1DD London
- Understanding your room investment with the right data, Andrew Wilson, Technical Sales Engineer, Cyviz
- Taking ownership of your technology with in-house capabilities to manage and support, Stephen Gill, Senior Account Manager, Cyviz
- Interactive demo: Analytics, Remote Support, Centralised monitoring, Debugging and Software central deployment with the Cyviz Easy Server, Colin Kennedy Fraser, Product Manager Cyviz
Lunch nibbles will be provided.