Five ways visualization can upgrade oil and gas operations
1. High-resolution displays help improve exploration and extraction success rate. Teams can visualize well placement, real-time operations, geo-steering, and autonomous drilling in a centralized setting.
2. Better visualization enhances transparency and visibility across various operational needs, bridging the gap between onshore and offshore activities.
3. Large canvas display supports cross-team collaboration, as advanced visualization spaces accommodate all key teams and stakeholders enabling faster problem solving.
4. High-performance visualization increases data flow efficiency, so teams can quickly adapt to varied operation scenarios, learn new information and action learnings immediately.
5. Advanced displays also enables multiple device connectivity, so teams can aggregate and analyze large data sets for fast decision making.
Want to find out how Cyviz helped Aker BP build a visually sophisticated collaboration center?Back to News