Cyviz respects your privacy
Cyviz As (“Cyviz”) respects your privacy and understands that the security of your personally identifying information (“PII”), provided to us through our Website, is important to you.
Information submitted through the Website is transmitted to servers at Cyviz facilities and/or to cloud‐based storage, controlled by Cyviz and/or trusted third parties, which are located in Norway and other countries
Personal information collected
Our server records the IP address of each visitor to our Website, along with details of your visits, such as the date, time, and length of each visit and the resources that you access. We may use this information to evaluate and improve our Website.
Cyviz may collect PII you provide through your use of our Website including:
- Website browsing
- Account registration
- Product ordering and registration
- Requests for information, support, service or assistance
- Registration for training, events, mailing lists or other materials
- Completion of Website forms or surveys; and
Cyviz does not collect sensitive PII through the Website. The types of information collected by Cyviz include:
- Email address, phone number, address and other contact information
- IP address
- Your responses and feedback
- Account registration information
- Information about projects using Cyviz products and services
- Other information provided by you or by your authorized Cyviz dealer or service provider (“Authorized Integrator”), when you or your Authorized Integrator visit this Website.
How we use your personal information
In order to better manage our own business needs and to better communicate with you, we may collect, analyze and use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products, services, technical support and customer service
- To process payments, orders, and returns
- To personalize your Website experience
- To inform you of new products or services
- To offer you promotions, and other programs and opportunities
- To invite you to events
- To respond to inquiries, questions and other requests
- To grant you access to our training and proprietary content
- To provide pricing, quotations and custom configurations of our products
- To improve our products, services, technical support and customer service
- To manage our events and activities
- To aggregate with other information and analyze
- To use for our internal operations and processes
When we disclose your personal information
Cyviz will only disclose the PII you submit for the purposes described in this policy. Cyviz does not sell or rent your PII to other companies or marketers, and will share it only with certain trusted parties, as set forth in this policy.
Cyviz is a global company, and we may transfer your information to Cyviz subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, or third parties contractors acting on our behalf worldwide. We also may transfer your contact information to certain partners that Cyviz has a strategic relationship with or companies that provide products and services to you.
We may retain third parties to process, manage, analyze, safeguard or protect your information, fulfill orders, or deliver products and services. Use of your information by such third parties shall be limited to that described in this policy. We will ask your permission before we share your personal information with third parties for any purpose other than that described in this policy. We do not transfer your personal information to third parties unless those third parties agree to give the information the equivalent level of protection that we provide.
Cyviz will disclose your personal information to a third party if required to do so by law or if, in good faith, Cyviz believes that such action is necessary to comply with laws, statutes, or government rules and regulations.
Security of your personal information
Cyviz is committed to protecting the security of your PII. We use a variety of security technologies and precautions, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, to help protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, in accordance with industry standards. When using this Website, access to your Cyviz account is password-protected, and secure https access to the Website is offered for pages used to create, update and log into your account. To protect any data stored on Cyviz servers or cloud-based storage, we regularly monitor our systems for vulnerabilities or attacks.
Cyviz’s Website is not intended for the use of anyone under the age of 18. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we never collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under 13.
Third party links
Retention of information, correction, opt-out, and other inquiries
Cyviz will retain your information as long as your account remains registered, or until the information is no longer necessary to provide products or services, or comply with legal, contractual and/or other obligations of Cyviz. Cyviz will, on its own initiative, or at your request, correct any inaccurate PII obtained by Cyviz in connection with the Website.
If you decide you no longer want to receive certain marketing communications you may opt-out by selecting unsubscribe from any of our emails, or by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cyviz will address any inquiries regarding personal information promptly and courteously. For additional information or questions, please contact email@example.com.
Vestre Svanholmen 6
+47 51 63 55 80